- Brie Larson says that she was passed over for roles in major movies.
- The actress started a YouTube channel and shared with her followers that she auditioned for “The Hunger Games,” a “Star Wars” film, and a “Terminator” reboot.
- Larson launched her channel on June 2 and at the time of writing, it had 132,000 subscribers.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Her first video featured conversations with other YouTubers about how she can find her way on the platform, and many suggested she just be herself and talk about her experiences acting, among other things.
In one conversation with Swoozie, an artist, actor, and YouTuber, Larson mentioned that she auditioned for roles in “The Hunger Games,” a Star Wars franchise movie, and a “Terminator” reboot. She didn’t specify which “Star Wars” or “Terminator” movie, though.
“I was actually thinking about the Terminator reboot today because I got a flat tire and I was like ‘Oh the last time I got a flat tire was when I was driving into my audition for Terminator,'” the MCU actress said. “Got a flat tire at the audition and then didn’t get the job.”
Larson said she’ll be using the channel to talk to different people about everything from her interest in gaming to social justice causes. At the time of writing, the actor’s channel had 132,000 subscribers.
You can watch the full video here.
- Read more:
- 11 things you probably didn’t know about Brie Larson
- The 19 best movies starring MCU actors that you can watch on Netflix right now
- Every single Brie Larson movie, ranked
- Scarlett Johansson landed 2 Oscar nominations this year, was the highest-paid actress of 2019, and has an estimated net worth of $US165 million. Here’s how she got there.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.