- Amazon is selling a pillow shaped like a giant loaf of bread.
- The 31.5-inch size is the largest available, though two smaller options are also available.
- Reviewers have given the pillow four out of five stars, calling it “unique” and “comfortable.”
- Some reviewers complained that the pillow wasn’t as large as it appears in photos.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Amazon is a treasure trove of weirdly brilliant products you never knew you needed. The latest strange yet amazing product craze involves a combination of two of life’s simple pleasures: naps and carbohydrates.
This tortilla blanket recently went viral for letting you curl up like a human burrito, and now Popsugar has spotted a pillow that will help you drift off to even more carb-filled dreams.
This 31.5-inch pillow shaped like a giant baguette retailed for $US11.50 on Amazon at the time of writing, though the price is subject to change based on the Amazon seller. If you prefer smaller loaves of bread, an 11.8-inch version and a 23.6-inch version are also available.
The pillow has mostly positive reviews from Amazon customers, with a four out of five-star rating. Customers have called it “adorable and unique” and praised the comfortable stuffing inside. One customer called it “one of the greatest gifts for someone who loves pillows and/or bread.” Another reviewer wrote, “Great for naps! Not for snacks!” which is pretty solid advice.
Less positive reviews claim the largest size is not quite as large as it seems in the photos.
For those wanting to complete the tasty look, Amazon also sells a pair of French baguette slippers that retailed for $US17.99 at the time of this post.
These products may not be keto-friendly, but they certainly look like a carb lover’s dream.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.