- Hungarian artist Gergely Dudás creates puzzles with hidden images.
- In this brainteaser, there are 19 giraffes – nine pairs with identical spots and one outlier with different spots.
- Can you figure out which giraffe doesn’t have a twin?
In his viral (and adorable) works of art, Hungarian artist Gergely Dudás has challenged people to find a panda among snowmen, a card among gift bags, a heart among elephants, a lollipop among ice cream, a bunny among cats, a star among Jack-o’-lanterns, and a snowman among snowflakes.
He’s also released two books of brainteasers – one of holiday puzzles called “Bear’s Merry Book of Hidden Things,” and another called “Bear’s Spooky Book of Hidden Things.” His next book, “Bear’s Springtime Book of Hidden Things,” is available for preorder.
In this brainteaser, Dudás drew 19 giraffes. There are nine pairs with identical spots, and one outlier with different spots.
Can you spot which giraffe doesn’t have a twin with matching spots?
Take a look at the image:
Did you figure it out?
If you didn’t, that’s ok.
Here’s a hint: it’s in one of the bottom two rows.
Still no sign of the giraffe without a twin?
The answer is below.
If you want to see which one it is, keep scrolling.
Or if you want to look one more time, now’s your chance to scroll back up.
Ready to see the answer?
Here it is:
The second giraffe from the right’s pattern of spots is unmatched by any of the other giraffes.
- Read more:
- 10 viral brainteasers that stumped the internet – can you spot the hidden images?
- The hardest viral maths problems of the year
- People are struggling to find the bunny hidden in a sea of cats in this viral brainteaser – can you spot it?
- There’s a tiny snowman hidden among snowflakes in this brainteaser – can you spot it?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.