- Hungarian artist Gergely Dudás illustrates puzzles of hidden images.
- In his newest image, there’s a penguin hidden among a flock of toucans.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Gergely Dudás’ viral works of art challenge people to look closely at an image to find something that doesn’t quite belong. In past brainteasers, he’s hidden a panda among snowmen, a card among gift bags, a heart among elephants, a lollipop among ice cream cones, a bunny among cats, a star among Jack-o’-lanterns, a snowman among snowflakes, and a heart among flowers.
He’s also released three books of brainteasers: one of holiday puzzles called “Bear’s Merry Book of Hidden Things,” a Halloween-themed book called “Bear’s Spooky Book of Hidden Things,” and his latest, “Bear’s Springtime Book of Hidden Things.”
In his newest brainteaser, Dudás has hidden a penguin among a flock of toucans. Can you find it?
Take a look at the image:
Were you able to find the toucan?
If not, don’t worry.
It’s there somewhere.
If you’re still stuck, the answer is revealed below.
Keep scrolling if you want to see it.
Last chance to turn back!
Here it is:
The penguin has a grey face with a white belly, while the surrounding toucans have white faces and grey bodies.
- Read more:
- One of the giraffes in this brainteaser doesn’t have a twin – can you spot which one?
- People are struggling to spot the 7 differences between these pictures – can you?
- If you see 2 dots chasing each other in this optical illusion, it’s evidence of a quirk in human nature
- There’s a book hiding among a bunch of electronic gadgets in this new brainteaser – can you spot it?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.