- Black Friday is fast approaching, and so too are some of the best deals to be had from Google.
- Whether you’re looking for a Google Pixel, Home or Hub, the Google family has your family covered.
- Black Friday starts on November 23, but we’ve found some early deals via Catch.com.au.
- Keep reading to see the great savings you could make.
Catch.com.au is offering a number of deals on some of Google’s popular pieces of hardware.
While Black Friday doesn’t officially kick off until November 23, Catch has some great discounts live already.
From Google Pixels to Home, Hubs and more, here are some of the deals online now.
- Google Pixel 2 XL 128gb – Black: $1,199, save $350
- Google Pixel (5″, 32GB) – Very Silver: $499, save $300
- Google Pixel 2 64gb – Black: $988.90, save $298
- Google Pixel 2 64gb – Blue: $867.90, save $261
- Google Pixel XL 32GB – Silver: $529.10, save $159
- Google Pixel XL 128GB – Silver: $539, save $98
- Google Pixel XL 32GB – Black: $444.80, save $82
- Google Home Smart Speaker: $127, save $72
- Google Home Max – Anthracite: $489, save $60
- Google Home Max – Rock Candy: $499, save $50
- Google Home Mini – Charcoal: $48, save $31
- Google Chromecast Ultra 4K: $104.99, save $20
More great deals are likely to come online between now and Friday for the main event so make sure you tune in to Business Insider’s rounds up here.
Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- IT’S ON: Amazon Australia’s Black Friday sale deals
- The Microsoft Surface Go is one of the best work-focused tablets — and it’s currently $100 off for Black Friday
- Here are some of the best Black Friday tech deals available in Australia, so far
- David Jones has launched a massive Black Friday sale — including great savings on popular Dyson products
- Microsoft has revealed its Black Friday deals for the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2