team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- As part of Amazon’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday offerings, many of its devices, including Echo and Fire TV products, are on sale.
- Find all the devices on sale below, plus how their Black Friday and Cyber Monday prices stack up to Prime Day 2018 deals, and how the device specs compare to each other.
- We’ll be updating this page through Cyber Monday as we learn more about new Amazon device promotions.
- To potentially save more on Cyber Monday, you can visit Business Insider Coupons to find up-to-date promo codes for a range of online stores.
If you’ve ever wanted to own an Amazon device, be it a Kindle e-reader, Echo speaker, or Fire TV Stick, then you should know that the best times of the year to buy one – if you want to enjoy the lowest prices, anyway – are Prime Day, and Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Historically, Amazon has offered discounts of $US15 to $US50 off its popular gadgets on both holidays, and each year the deals just get better.
Now that it’s moving on to new and improved versions of its devices, you’ll be able to save on certified refurbished units of the older models and double (or even triple) up on new devices to save more.
Below, we’ve rounded up all the Cyber Monday Amazon device deals in one place for you to shop, along with how a few of them stack up against those from Prime Day 2018. The prices listed haven’t changed since Black Friday. We’ve also provided easy comparisons among options within the same family so you don’t waste time going back and forth between pages trying to distinguish their differences.
If you want to read up on Amazon’s complete portfolio of devices,check out this ultimate guide. Otherwise, start shopping below.
Many Echo devices are on sale today, from the simple Echo Dot to the features-packed Echo Show. Each one uses Alexa to accomplish any number of tasks, from answering questions to reordering supplies on Amazon. Depending on your budget and preferences, you’ll probably prefer one model over another. Here’s a quick comparison:
- Echo Dot (2nd generation), $US19.99 (originally $US39.99) [You save $US20]: A small, compact way to add Alexa to any room.
- NEW Echo Dot (3rd Gen), $US24 (originally $US49.99) [You save $US25.99]: A small, compact way to add Alexa to any room. 70% louder than the 2nd generation and a new fabric design.
- Echo Dot Kids Edition, $US49.99 (originally $US69.99) [You save $US20]: Features a kid-friendly version of Alexa, parental controls, and a year of FreeTime Unlimited (Amazon’s educational content subscription).
- Echo (2nd Gen) $US69 (originally $US99.99)[You save $US30.99]: All the functionalities of the Echo Dot, but with room-filling dual speakers.
- NEW Echo Plus (2nd generation), $US109.99 (originally $US149.99)[You save $US40]: A taller Echo, with a built-in hub to help you easily set up other smart home devices.
- Echo Spot, 89.99 (originally $US129.99) [You save $US40]: Has a small screen to let you video-chat, watch videos, and see content at a glance. Save $US100 and buy 2 Echo Spots for $US159.98 (originally $US259.98).
- NEW Echo Show (2nd Gen), $US179.99 (originally $US229.99) [You save $US50]: Combines the speaker quality of the Echo and Echo Plus with the visual capabilities of the Echo Spot. Has a larger (10″) HD display and eight mic array than the 1st generation model. Save $US120 and buy 2 Echo Shows for $US339.98 (originally $US459.98).
Fire tablets are optimised for the best portable entertainment experience, whether you like to watch movies or play games. There are three main types, and the number refers to the display size. All are available in bright colours and have high-quality video recording features, so their main differences come down to resolution, storage size, battery life, and audio capabilities. The following tablets are on sale:
- Fire 7 Kids, $US69.99 (originally $US99.99) [You save $US30]: 1024 x 600 (171 ppi) resolution, built-in Alexa function, 16 GB storage, eight-hour battery life, mono speaker. Includes one year of FreeTime Unlimited, two-year worry-free guarantee, and a kid-proof case. Buy a 2-pack for $US119.98 and save $US80.
- Fire HD 8 Kids 2-Pack, $US149.98 (originally $US259.98) [You save $US110]: 1280 x 800 (189 ppi) resolution, built-in Alexa function, 16 or 32 GB storage, 12-hour battery life, Dolby dual speakers. Includes one year of FreeTime Unlimited, two-year worry-free guarantee, and a kid-proof case.
- Show Mode Charging Dock for Fire HD 8, $US29.99 (originally $US39.99) [You save $US10]: Turns the Fire HD 8 into a full-screen Alexa experience and keeps the tablet charged at all times.
- Fire HD 10 Tablet, $US99.99 (originally $US149.99) [You save $US50]: 1920 x 1200 (224 ppi) resolution, built-in Alexa function, 32 or 64 GB, 10-hour battery life, Dolby dual speakers.
- Fire HD 10 Kids, $US149.99 (originally $US199.99) [You save $US50]: Same specs as the 10 above, but does not include Alexa. Includes one year of FreeTime Unlimited, two-year worry-free guarantee, and a kid-proof case. Buy a 2-pack, for $US249.98 and save $US150.
- Show Mode Charging Dock for Fire HD 10, $US44.99 (originally $US54.99) [You save $US10]: Turns the Fire HD 10 into a full-screen Alexa experience and keeps the tablet charged at all times.
Armed with a Fire TV device and your favourite streaming subscriptions, including Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video, you’ll feel like traditional cable is truly a thing of the past. It’s a great tool for would be cord cutters. Fire TV devices also use Alexa for convenient hands-free control, so you don’t have to juggle or manage yet another remote control. These Fire TV devices are on sale today:
- Fire TV Stick, $US24.99 (originally $US39.99) [You save $US15]: A small streaming media player that plugs into any TV’s HDMI port, 8 GB storage.
- NEW Fire TV Stick 4K, $US34.99 (originally $US49.99) [You save $US15]: A small streaming media player that plugs into any TV’s HDMI port and has an antenna design optimised for 4K Ultra HD streaming.
- Fire TV Cube, $US59.99 (originally $US119.99)[You save $US60]: Has 4K Ultra HD and HDR, built-in speaker, far-field voice control, ethernet support, 16 GB storage.
- NEW Fire TV Recast, $US179.99 (originally $US229.99) [You save $US50]: A DVR that brings live TV to your Fire TV, Echo Show, Fire Tablet, and compatible mobile devices.
If you love reading, you won’t regret getting a Kindle, which makes it that much easier to enjoy the pastime. The e-readers are light and comfortable to hold, give you the ability to download millions of books with the click of a button, and let you make highlights and notes. They’re also easy to read in bright light, unlike your phone.
- Kindle Paperwhite (1st Gen), $US79.99 (originally $US119.99) [You save $US40]: The most popular Kindle, has a high-resolution display (300 ppi) with built-in adjustable light.
- NEW Kindle Paperwhite and six months of Kindle Unlimited, $US129.99 (originally $US189.93)[You save $US59.94]: Thinner, lighter, and longer battery life than the first generation model, waterproof, 8 GB storage.
- Save up to 80% on select Kindle best-selling books
- Get three months of Kindle Unlimited for $US1 (originally $US29.97)
These security cameras keep your home safe when you’re not there by giving you live notifications and video clips of the scene.
- Amazon Cloud Cam Security Camera, 2 for $US199.98 (originally $US239.98) [You save $US40]: If you’re already entrenched in the Alexa ecosystem, this basic camera with two-way audio is probably your best choice. During Prime Day, the Cloud Cam was only $US59.99 – a tough deal to beat. Right now, doubling up on the cameras is your opportunity to save.
- Blink XT 1-Camera System, $US78.99 (originally $US129.99) [You save $US51]: Weatherproof outdoor camera with two-year battery life, built-in motion sensor alarm, and free cloud storage
- Blink XT 3-Camera System, $US229.99 (originally $US319.99) [You save $US90]: Weatherproof outdoor camera with two-year battery life, built-in motion sensor alarm, and free cloud storage.