Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Bitcoin continues to plummet Thursday, down another 6% near $US9,300 the day after it lost nearly 10% thanks to malicious activity on the Binance exchange and another stern warning from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- The company people were confusing for Snapchat is changing its name and pivoting to blockchain
- ‘This is horse s—‘: Bitcoin traders are angry that Mt Gox’s crypto stash is being ‘dumped’ on the market
- Inside the lavish lifestyles of people who made a fortune off cryptocurrencies
- Coinbase has hired NYSE veteran Eric Scro to serve as VP of Finance, the company said Thursday.
- Twitter has suspended some users who solicit cryptocurrencies on the site
- Regulators in Japan suspended two crypto exchanges
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.