Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Morgan Stanley appears to be stepping up its game when it comes to cryptocurrency.
The Wall Street giant’s three most recent job postings for equity-research positions on LinkedIn say “knowledge of cryptocurrency is a plus.” The associate/analyst positions are for three separate coverage areas including payments, communications equipment, and master limited partnerships (MLPs).Read more>>
Here are the current crypto prices:
- Ripple’s XRP cryptocurrency popped – and then sank – Monday following rumours and subsequent denial that it may get added to Coinbase. Executives from both companies will be appearing on CNBC at 5 p.m. ET Tuesday.
- Bitcoin is more likely to be trading at $US100 than $US100,000 in 10 years – according to a Harvard economist.
- These are the 10 best-selling online courses to help you understand bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies – all under $US12.
- The US Department of Justice is auctioning off another batch of bitcoin – this time worth about $US25 million at market prices.
- A small city in upstate New York is considering banning bitcoin mining.
- Thieves in Iceland have allegedly stolen 600 bitcoin mining rigs.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.