Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Bitcoin was the only major cryptocurrency in the green Wednesday afternoon, while most others had declined.
Here are the current prices:
- ‘All hell will break loose’: The crypto market will boom again in 2018 according to the CEO of American Express-backed startup Abra
- ‘It’s funny but it’s not funny’: Trading executive warns about pivots to blockchain
- $US1.6 billion Coinbase just made a big move toward supporting a bunch of Ethereum-based cryptocurrencies
- Denmark’s largest bank has ruled out crypto trading, but said it won’t block customers from buying it on credit
New to Crypto Insider? Business Insider has a ton of articles to get you caught up to speed, including:
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- Paying taxes on bitcoin isn’t nearly as hard as it sounds
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP cryptocurrencyy
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.