Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Cryptocurrency exchanges are charging up to $US1 million to list initial coin offerings on their platforms in a move they describe as “pure capitalism,” Oscar Williams-Grut reports from London.
“The exchanges are where the liquidity is – it’s where the money is – so that’s where the power is just at the moment,” Michael Jackson, a partner at venture capital firm Mangrove Partners, told BI. You can read the full story here>>
Here are the current crypto prices:
- John Oliver compares bitcoin to a $US15,000 Beanie Baby: ‘You’re not investing – you’re gambling’
- GOLDMAN SACHS WARNS: Risks are rising that bitcoin will fall through its February lows
- ‘Hodlers’ complaining about the ‘special moron’ handling the Mt Gox sale are really complaining about Bitcoin itself
- Wall Street trading firm trueEx is set to launch a derivatives platform for cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin is slumping and analysts say there are 3 big reasons for the ‘fear and panic’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.