Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne sat down with Business Insider’s Sara Silverstein to discuss the company’s ICO – tZERO – passing $US100 million, the tokenization of Wall Street, and what people get wrong about blockchain.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- Online retailer Overstock has raised $US100 million for its ICO it says will replace Wall Street
- But at the same time, Overstock plunged after reporting the SEC asked for information about its ICO
- Square’s competitors are ‘stuck in the past’ when it comes to bitcoin payments
- Richard Sherman says he got interested in crypto after he missed out on making millions
- A $US1 trillion money manager is looking to put crypto into some of its portfolios
- The top financial watchdog is going after the ICO market with a wave of subpoenas
- The US Commodity Futures Trading Commission runs into tough ethical questions on cryptos
- Banks have a big appetite to join JPMorgan’s blockchain party
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.