Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
A slew of crypto exchanges are looking to hire in order to keep up with explosive demand for digital assets. Coinbase, Kraken, and Circle are all preparing to double their head count in 2018.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- The iced tea company that pivoted to blockchain finally hired a board member with crypto expertise as it fights fraud accusations
- Litecoin is on track to be the top performing cryptocurrency in February
- Bill Gates says cryptocurrency is ‘a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way’
- The financial watchdog charged with regulating bitcoin futures just gave its employees the green light to trade crypto
- JACK DORSEY: Square ‘is not stopping at buying and selling’ bitcoin
- Crypto has a ways to go before reaching its full potential, BlackRock’s Chief Investment Strategist writes
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.