Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Turns out 50 Cent isn’t a cryptocurrency millionaire after all. Despite confirming reports last month he had made around $US8 million in BTC, court documents obtained by The Blast on Monday quote the rapper saying he never owned a single bitcoin.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- Messaging app Telegram says it will offer investors a refund if its ICO flops – but there’s a catch
- Law enforcement has a massive problem with these three cryptocurrencies
- A Goldman Sachs-backed tech company just bought a major crypto exchange for a reported $US400 million
- Apple cofounder Steve Wozniak said he was scammed out of $US70,000 in bitcoin
- Tons of people are investing in bitcoin and other digital currencies for the first time – now they’re riding the ‘crypto-rollercoaster’
- The self-proclaimed founder of bitcoin is being sued for billions in stolen bitcoin
- Goldman Sachs investment chief: Bitcoin is definitely a bubble, Ethereum even more so