Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Wall Street is terrified of cryptocurrencies, and Bank of America’s latest regulatory filing shows just how scared they are. The bank mentioned cryptocurrencies three times in the risks section of its prospectus, saying it could undermine many of the firm’s core businesses if it can’t keep up with innovation.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- A top Coinbase exec explains the master plan to turn the $US1.6 billion cryptocurrency exchange into the next Google
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Crypto mania is creating a 10x sales boost for compliance businesses: ‘No company wants to deal with North Korean drug traffickers’
- Rapper Lupe Fiasco says cryptocurrencies are like ‘baseball cards,’ but that blockchain can ‘revolutionise’ the music industry
- One of bitcoin’s biggest problems is showing signs of getting better
Join Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss cryptocurrencies and blockchain with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.