Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
George Weiksner and his father Michael are creating an ethereum-based token that can be used across multiple gaming platforms. The pair sat down with Business Insider to chat about their new platform, a Pocketful of Quarters, their vision for cryptocurrencies in gaming, and the challenges of making a 12-year-old the CEO of the company.
- After making a fortune in bitcoin, this 28-year-old realtor became a rapper known as CoinDaddy
- A junior banker in Italy hijacked servers from his company to mine bitcoin – and thousands of others are doing similar things
- Tuesday is the deadline for filing taxes – here’s why many cryptocurrency investors are freaking out
- Ripple’s XRP slid Monday after the company said it wanted more regulation
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- Paying taxes on bitcoin isn’t nearly as hard as it sounds
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP cryptocurrency
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- You can track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.