Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Thousands of people will be in attendance at CoinDesk’s 2018 Consensus conference in May, but Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin will not be among them.
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- An “ugly Christmas sweater” company is making a fortune on these bitcoin and Ethereum sweaters – and the crypto crowd loves them
- AMD shrugs off one of Wall Street’s biggest concerns about crypto mining
- Genesis Trading looks to stay open 24/7 as it rides a wave sweeping up traders in one corner of the bitcoin market
- The former head of JPMorgan’s crypto efforts says blockchain today is a lot like the internet in 1969
- Fintech could be bigger than ATMs, PayPal, and Bitcoin combined
- A gold trading company has a plan to make the industry for precious metals more sustainable using the technology behind bitcoin
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in
Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.