Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
India’s central bank on Friday barred banks from having any links to cryptocurrencies. At the same time, Pakistan’s central bank said cryptocurrencies were illegal, and that banks and other financial services providers should refuse customers seeking crypto transactions. Here’s what you need to know.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- India and Pakistan are cracking down on cryptocurrencies – here’s how they’re doing it
- NBCUniversal wants to reinvent the way TV advertising is sold with a new currency
- Nvidia is a ‘tremendous buying opportunity’ post-crypto meltdown, Evercore says
- Two Wall Street legends are reportedly eyeing the crypto market
- A $US250 million money manager wants to unleash Chinese crypto companies onto US investors
New to Crypto Insider? Business Insider has a ton of articles to get you caught up to speed, including:
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- Paying taxes on bitcoin isn’t nearly as hard as it sounds
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP cryptocurrency
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.