Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Credit Suisse trader Nelson Minier has left for the cryptocurrency exchange Kraken, Business Insider’s Frank Chaparro reports. He’ll be joining a former Jefferies senior vice president on the Kraken’s trading desk as the wave of Wall Streeters defecting to crypto firms continues.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- Bitcoin investors fall into one of these three categories
- Cryptocurrencies lack one element needed to become a legitimate form of currency
- Russia wants to ditch the dollar for oil payments
- BARCLAYS: Crypto is facing four huge hurdles before it can be truly mainstream
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- Paying taxes on bitcoin isn’t nearly as hard as it sounds
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP cryptocurrency
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- You can track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in
Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.