Bill Ackman’s Pershing Square LP is up 35.5% (35.5% gross; 27% net) this year.
Ackman’s latest performance numbers were just published in Dealbreaker.
Just last month, in November, the ~$3 billion fund was up 15%.
The investments that got him there are:
- JC Penney (he took an activist stake in October)
- Fortune (he took an 11% stake in October)
- Howard Hughes (he took an activist stake in November)
- General Growth Properties (he told Bloomberg he’s made a lot of money off his huge stake in GGP)
- As well as all of the holdings he listed in his latest 13F report
Dan Loeb is killing it *almost* as much. Click here to read more his latest returns >
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.