Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Fidelity, one of the biggest providers of 401(k) services and other retirement products to Americans, is plotting the build out of products that would push the market for bitcoin to the next level. Here’s what you need to know.
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- A crypto trader setting up a hedge fund apologised for making so much money
- A man died while climbing Mount Everest in a cryptocurrency publicity stunt gone horribly wrong
- A secretive Chicago trading firm is planning to move bitcoin trading out of chat rooms and into the 21st century
- Crypto firm Circle has reportedly applied for a US banking licence
- Binance, the world’s largest crypto exchange, has reportedly set up a bank account in Malta
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple’s XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider’s Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.