Our coverage brings together insights and data on major issues for employers and employees alike.
Some of these issues include:
- How is technology changing hiring, production, and everything else?
- Can women have it all?
- Is college worth it?
- How do millennials fit into the workforce?
- What does retirement look like today?
The ideal candidate has these characteristics:
- You’re passionate about the types of debates listed above
- You dream about story ideas and can’t wait to get them assigned
- You’re an efficient and thoughtful editor
- You like seeing your byline, too, and would love to write often
- You’re obsessed with the internet and Twitter and keep up to date with the latest buzz in corporate America
- You’ve managed at least one or two writers in the past, and everyone loves working for you
If this sounds like your dream job, send a brief email to me at jliebman [at] businessinsider.com.
No resumes accepted. Instead, provide a link to your LinkedIn profile, as well as 3 links to online writing clips you’re most proud of.
In your email, please explain in one paragraph why you’re the one for the job.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.