At Business Insider our motto is “get better every day.” The Associate Managing Editor will play a crucial role in helping the team achieve this goal. An Associate Managing Editor is someone who has a keen eye for identifying and growing the ‘right’ people and is excited to bring new talent to the team and help team members grow and learn in their careers. We’re looking for someone who is an excellent communicator with great people skills, is organised, has a great attention to detail, and has endless enthusiasm for building great teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a bench of great candidates and interns
- Onboarding new hires and helping familiarise them with Business Insider Intelligence
- Coordinating and leading skill-building seminars across the Business Insider Intelligence teams
- Managing freelancers
- Other responsibilities related
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Impeccable communication skills
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with analysts or journalists or in a research or journalism-related field is a plus
Please APPLY HEREwith your cover letter and resume. Let us know why this role at Business Insider Intelligence excites you.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.