We’re hiring a Research Associate to join Business Insider Intelligence’s Fintech team in our London office.
At Business Insider Intelligence, we’re passionate about making market research that industry leaders use to make strategic decisions. To accomplish that goal, we hire great writers with an unrelenting curiosity to uncover the deeper truths in industry news and craft them into compelling narratives on what the future will look like and what companies can do to get there first.
This is a role for someone with 1-3 years of relevant work experience, who is passionate about fintech and loves to write.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to quickly sort through masses of data and pull out what really matters to professionals and why
- Ability to write clearly and concisely about data-driven trends, consumer and business-to-business markets, and the larger tech industry
- Diligence and persistence in researching
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and rapidly-changing environment
- Attention to detail Proficiency in MS Excel required
- Solid grounding in business analysis fundamentals
- Strong communication and writing skills
- An interest in data-driven visual storytelling
- Internships in market/consumer research, consulting, tech research, or relevant experience in a similar position is helpful but not required
If this is the right opportunity for you, please apply online and tell us why you’re a good fit for the role in your cover letter.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.