- More and more people are choosing to invest in their sexual health.
- With Valentines’ Day just a few days, several stores are celebrating with huge discounts.
- These are the best sex toys of 2020 based on actual testing.
The use of sex toys is steadily gaining popularity among our readers â€” and for good reason. Many experts view sex toys as an important tool in one’s sexual health: for use with or without a partner. Masturbation can help alleviate stress, help users relax, and can even help reduce the risk of prostate cancer. For those with partners, sex toys can be a useful tool for exploration and can help supplement the experience.
With Valentine’s Day just a few days away, several stores are having massive sales. This year, the holiday falls on Sunday, February 14 and many discounts are already available.
Of course, shopping for sex toys can be intimidating, as there are hundreds of options available. To help, we published a guide to the best sex toys of 2021 based on actual testing and the best sex toys for couples. If you’re looking to experiment with your first sex toy, or need an upgrade, here are the best deals currently available.
These are the best sex toy deals happening right now
- Adam & Eve: Get up to 70% off during the Season of Love sale.
- Babeland: Get 20% off a single item on orders $US75+.
- b-Vibe: Save up to 27% on selected items for Valentine’s Day.
- Ellaparadis: Starting February 13, shoppers can save 50% off products and an additional 25% discount with code VDAY25.
- Lelo: Save up to 80% on a wide selection of sex toys during Lelo’s Valentine’s Day sale.
- LoveHoney: Save up to 40% on select sex toys for couples for a limited time.
- Tenga: Save on vibrators, strokers, and more with TENGA bundles through February 14.