- The 2019 Met Gala took place at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday night.
- There were several unique interpretations of this year’s theme, “Camp: Notes on Fashion.”
- Celebrities like Kendall Jenner and Zendaya ended up stealing the show with their head-turning ensembles.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Several A-list celebrities made their way down the red carpet of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday night for the 2019 Met Gala.
While there were plenty of unique interpretations on the theme, “Camp: Notes on Fashion,” the ensembles worn by celebrities like Cardi B and Kendall Jenner ended up stealing the show.
Here are the 25 best looks celebrities wore to the 2019 Met Gala.
Lady Gaga had four costume changes, but her original flowing pink dress was the standout look.
The billowing parachute-style gown was a grand way to kick off the evening.
Co-chair of the evening Serena Williams went with a head-turning yellow Versace gown with pink butterfly detailing.
Billy Porter wore a golden ensemble by The Blonds.
Celine Dion shimmered in a flowing design surrounded by tassels.
Emily Blunt stunned in a sparkly gown with floral embellishments.
Madelaine Petsch channeled her inner fairy in a light-blue ensemble.
Gigi Hadid opted for a sparkly white and silver jumpsuit by Michael Kors.
Janelle Monáe arrived in a showstopping ensemble by Christian Siriano.
Kacey Musgraves arrived in a look reminiscent of Barbie.
Kendall Jenner went with a custom Versace gown.
Zendaya channeled her inner Disney princess in a Cinderella-inspired gown.
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez were one of the best-dressed couples of the night.
Cardi B stole the show with her flowing red train.
Ciara turned heads in an emerald-green gown.
Ezra Miller sported an eye-catching look.
Gemma Chan sparkled as she made her way down the carpet.
Lupita Nyong’o arrived in a colourful look and carried a matching fan.
Vogue’s editor-in-chief Anna Wintour set the tone for the night in a feathery pink ensemble by Chanel.
Harry Styles walked the carpet in a trendy take on a black Gucci jumpsuit, while designer Alessandro Michele was at his side in a shiny suit.
Mindy Kaling sparkled in a gold gown by Moschino.
Darren Criss arrived in a colourful blazer and playful makeup.
Florence Welch kept the extravagant shoulder theme going.
Constance Wu arrived in a beaded gown by Marchesa.
Katy Perry lit up the pink carpet in a chandelier-inspired look.
She was surrounded by working light bulbs around the skirt and on the headpiece.
Cara Delevingne brought a touch of campy rainbow colour to the carpet.
Her platform heels were embellished with Swarovski crystals.
- Read more:
- Here’s what all your favourite celebrities wore to the 2019 Met Gala
- The 35 wildest looks celebrities wore to the 2019 Met Gala
- The 15 best – and wildest – dressed celebrity couples at the 2019 Met Gala
- 28 of the most outrageous looks from the Met Gala
- Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about what it’s like to attend the celebrity-studded Met Gala
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.