Photo: seanaes via flickr
- Best Buy is still the largest non-manufacturer seller of Windows notebooks online and gained 2 per cent in share last year, and is the largest retailer of Apple notebooks
- Best Buy accounts for one-in-three dollars spent on flat-panel TVs and grew its revenue share last year
- It sold more tablets than any other retailer or website last year
- Its share in smartphone sales grew 50 per cent last year, and it’s the single largest non-carrier outlet for smartphone sales
- It’s market share is up in both DSLR and point-and-shoot cameras, and is gaining unit share in MP3 players and headphones
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.