The INSIDER Summary:
- The annual list of The World’s 50 Best Bars was just released for 2017.
- The ranking is determined by votes from more than 500 drinking experts around the globe.
- The US, UK, and Singapore dominated this year’s list.
- The American Bar in London’s Savoy Hotel was named the best bar in the world.
The ranking is determined by votes from more than 500 drinking experts around the globe and serves as “an international guide to the world’s top bars and drinking destinations.”
This year’s list included bars in 19 different countries. The US dominated with a total of 13 bars that made it into the top 50, whereas the UK came in second with eight bars on the list. Singapore came in third with six bars.
From hotel bars to hidden speakeasies, here are 50 watering holes worth travelling for.
This slideshow was updated to reflect the fact that Lost & Found is in Cyprus, not Italy.
More from INSIDER:
- The new actor playing Reggie on ‘Riverdale’ talks the #NotMyReggie hate campaign: ‘The fans are die-hard’
- 15 times Kate Middleton wore clothes from Zara, proving that she is just like the rest of us
- Kim Kardashian used to look totally different — here’s how her beauty looks have evolved over 11 years
- CoverGirl replaced its ‘easy, breezy, beautiful’ slogan with something completely different — and people don’t know how to feel about it
- The new guy playing Reggie on ‘Riverdale’ says he was told not to watch the original actor from season 1
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.