- Bella Hadid has walked in dozens of shows at fashion weeks all over the world in the past month.
- The model said she had a 101-degree fever before hitting the runway again for Off-White’s show during Paris Fashion Week on Thursday.
- Hadid closed the show in a floor-length, yellow-and-grey checkered coat with matching shorts and boots from Off-White’s Spring/Summer 2019 collection.
- The model was joined on the runway by her sister Gigi Hadid, who wore a voluminous black wrap dress with sneakers.
Between New York Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, and now Paris Fashion Week, Bella Hadid has walked in dozens of shows over the past month.
Despite her busy schedule, the model was still able to power through a fever and hit the runway again on Thursday, she revealed on Instagram.
Hours before she walked in Off-White’s Fall/Winter 2019 show, Hadid posted a photo on her Instagram story with the caption: “101 fever is not cute when walking a runway.”
Shortly after, Hadid closed Off-White’s show in a floor-length, yellow-and-grey checkered coat with matching shorts and boots.
The model was joined on the runway by her sister Gigi Hadid, who wore a voluminous black wrap dress with sneakers.
Following Off-White’s show, Hadid shared another photo on her Instagram story of what looked like several medications and vitamins, an energy drink, and a nasal spray. “I will survive!!!!” she captioned the image.
- Read more:
- Bella Hadid and Kaia Gerber walked the runway wearing voluminous wigs and ’70s-style outfits
- 25 of Bella Hadid’s wildest outfits that show off her daring style
- Bella Hadid wore a see-through dress with a V-neck down to her belly button
- Bella Hadid wore what looked like denim pajamas in broad daylight, and she even left her shirt unbuttoned
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.