Photo: Flickr/Mete Dönmez
The amount of advertising money spent on mobile lags behind the amount spent on other media drastically. Why?Mobile ads are often smaller versions of what consumers see on other screens. The size is a challenge for ad buyers and creative shops. How can something beautiful and effective fit in only a couple inches?
And size also gives investors pause — smaller ads are cheaper, making the market potentially less lucrative, according to a recent BI Intelligence report.
- See examples of beautiful mobile ads creative shops including Tribal DDB and Firstborn
- Hear directly from the IAB on the new mobile ad units
- Dive into the future of mobile display with Google, AdAge and others
- Hear from brands like 1800Flowers and Match.com on their mobile projects and needs
- Meet publishers like The Weather Channel and ESPN
And much more. See the agenda for the full run-down on what to expect.
The speaker faculty has representatives from across the mobile ecosystem, include:
- Tim Reis, Head of Mobile Display, Google
- Chris McCann, President, 1-800-Flowers.com
- Chris Golier, VP Mobile Marketing, NHL
- Jason Wagenheim, VP & Publisher, Teen Vogue
- Jonathan Carson, CEO Digital, Nielsen
- Giordano Contestabile, Sr. Dir. Product and Business Strategy, Mobile, PopCap Games
- Fritz Desir, Director Experience Strategy & Architecture, TribalDDB
You can follow @BI_Events on Twitter for updates and discounts. See you at the Mobile Advertising Conference next week!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.