- Sink into a bean bag-style pool float this summer with Pottery Barn‘s Kai Seat Lounges.
- The floats can support up to 300 pounds and are made from fade- and stain-resistant fabric.
- You can purchase one on Pottery Barn’s website for $US199.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
From avocado-shaped pool floats with removable beach-ball pits to floatation devices that will help you zoom away from all of your problems, this summer’s lineup of pool floats may be the most unique yet.
And now, you can sink into a bean bag-style float and drift into a relaxing trance for the entire duration of the summer.
Pottery Barn is the latest company to jump on the pool float trend with its Kai Seat Lounges, which look like its classic, cushy bean bags but sit atop the water like any other pool float.
The floats can support up to 300 pounds and are made from fade- and stain-resistant fabric, according to Pottery Barn’s website. As of this article’s writing, the Kai Seat Lounge is only available in navy. You can purchase one online for $US199 now.
- Read more:
- You can now buy a pickle-shaped pool float for less than $US10 on Amazon
- This sloth-shaped pool float is the only summer accessory you need
- You can now buy a 7-foot-tall rainbow cloud pool float that fits up to 6 people
- You and your dog can now get matching pool floats so we’re officially ready for summer to start
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.