Good morning, AdLand. Here’s what you need to know today:
Bayer is facing threats of a lawsuit over its One A Day marketing. The litigious centre for Science in the Public Interest sent the company a letter asking it to change its claims that vitamins provide “support” against various diseases.
NYSE Euronext just completed an agency review and selected Digitas to helm its creative and media work.
Ad Age discusses the potential merger of Mondelez and PepsiCo.
This is the McDonald’s ad people can’t get enough of.
Brands are getting more involved with advertising on Tumblr.
Digitas Boston president Barbara Goose revealed her love for Harleys on “This Week in Business.”
JPMorgan Chase VP Joseph Nowicki and Razorfish vet John Georgopoulos joined Rapp.
Social ads company Kinetic Social just raised $8 million in funding.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Here’s That Awkward New Nicole Kidman Ad For Vitamins
- 13 Execs Are Listed In ‘Creative Credits’ For That Oreo Super Bowl Tweet
- Only Kids Can See This Anti-Child Abuse Ad
- eBay Ramps Up New Ad Exchange In Threat To Amazon
- Here’s Why Snickers Purposely Misspelled Its Name For A New Ad Campaign
- You Can’t Find Online Brands In The Grocery Store
- Company That Sold Rifle That Killed 2-Year-Old Yanks Its Kids Advertising
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.