The Barrett Jackson Auction Company just wrapped up its sixth annual Las Vegas Auction, where hundreds of gorgeous, rare, and unusual vehicles went to the highest bidders.
From a late 1960s Ferrari worth $US176,000 to the American classic that brought in $US700,000, here are the top 10 sellers from this past weekend.
And the good news is that a lot of the money isn’t just moving among wealthy car owners — the cash paid for half of these cars went to charity.
10. Squeaking into the top 10 is this 1968 Ferrari 365 GT two door coupe, which sold for $US176,000.
9. Barrett Jackson sold a 2008 Ford Mustang Saleen Fastback for $US180,000, which went to the Austin Hatcher Foundation, an organisation that fights pediatric cancer.
8. Someone paid $US200,000 for a 2014 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet Prototype. The money was given to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
3. A 2012 Dodge NASCAR race car brought in a whopping $US500,000. The money went to the NASCAR Foundation, which helps provide medical treatment for children.
2. In the number two spot is the 2012 Shelby GT500 'Super Snake,' which sold for $US500,000. All of that was donated to Wounded Warriors Family Support.
1. This 1957 Lincoln Continental Mark II two-door coupe topped the auction, selling for $US700,000. The funds were donated to Loma Linda University Children's Hospital.
NOW WATCH: Executive Life videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.