MattelMattel released a line of Barbies including a political candidate, a campaign manager, a fundraiser, and a voter doll.
- Mattel released on Tuesday a line of politically themed Barbie dolls, including a political candidate, a campaign manager, a fundraiser, and a voter Barbie.
- The company made the dolls with She Should Run, a nonprofit that works to increase the number of women running for office.
- The line also encourages girls to get involved in politics at a young age.
- It’s the latest in a series of Barbies that challenge traditional gender roles and come in various ethnicities and body shapes.
- View more episodes of Business Insider Today on Facebook.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.