- West Coast burger chain Farmer Boys is offering a pork connoisseur the chance to taste test its bacon as part of a one of a kind one-day internship.
- The restaurant’s newest employee will be paid $US1,000 to taste the chain’s bacon-loaded menu items, rate each slice on flavour and thickness, and even try some of the brand’s products that are still in testing.
- To apply, post an Instagram photo or video explaining why you’re a good fit for the role, tag @FarmerBoysFoods in the post, and add #FarmerBoysBaconIntern.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Searching for a quick way to make $US1,000 while living out your food dreams? Look no further than Farmer Boys‘ inaugural “Bacon Internship.”
The West Coast burger chain is offering one pork connoisseur the chance to taste test its bacon as part of a one of a kind one-day internship.
Farmer Boys’ newest employee will be paid $US1,000 to taste the chain’s bacon-loaded menu items, such as the Bacon Boy, Farmer’s Burger, Bacon Breakfast Burrito, and Farmer’s Chopped Cobb Salad, in one flavour-filled day.
The intern will be tasked with rating each strip of bacon thrown their way based on flavour and thickness, and will even have the opportunity to try some dishes that have yet to hit the chain’s menus.
“At Farmer Boys, we’re firm believers in customer feedback and listening to our guests,” Farmer Boys’ Vice President Larry Rusinko said in a press release obtained by INSIDER .
“We felt that hiring our first ever Bacon Intern would add another layer to that philosophy.”
Starting Tuesday, bacon lovers can make a bid for the world’s juiciest, crispiest gig by posting a “fun and engaging photo or video” to Instagram that details why they would be a good fit for the internship.
To apply, pork enthusiasts who are at least 18 years old must have their accounts set to public and tag @FarmerBoysFoods in their post, which must feature the hashtag #FarmerBoysBaconIntern in the caption.
All entries must be submitted by Tuesday, August 20, to be considered and applicants must be willing to commute to Southern California in the event that they are selected for the day-long internship.
- Read more:
- The best memes about White Claw, the hard seltzer drink that ‘bros’ can’t get enough of
- Serena Williams teamed up with Wheaties to give the World Cup-winning US women’s national team its own limited-edition cereal box
- Oscar Mayer is releasing hot dog-flavored ice cream for its ‘Ice Dog Sandwich’
- Starbucks is releasing a Pumpkin Spice Creamer so you can make your favourite fall drinks at home