Good Morning AmericaThe Avengers are plotting to bring their friends back after the events of ‘Infinity War.’
- On Monday morning, Marvel previewed the first clip from “Avengers: Endgame” on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
- The video begins with Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), realising that Thanos has used the stones again.
- Carol Danvers, aka Captain Marvel (Brie Larson), jumps in to insist they team up and “get him” and use the stones “to bring everyone back.” She says it will be different this time because now, she’s involved.
- James Rhodes, aka War Machine (Don Cheadle), gets annoyed and asks Captain Marvel to explain where she’s been all this time.
- “There are a lot of other planets in the universe,” she responds. “And unfortunately, they didn’t have you guys.”
- Bruce Banner, aka Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), seems very apprehensive about the plan, but what else is new?
- Watch the scene below. The clip begins at 2:51.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more and follow along with our coverage of “Avengers: Endgame” here.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.