- The Disney Store is selling a collectible Captain America figure from “Avengers: Endgame” at Disney’s biannual fan convention, D23 Expo.
- During a tour of Disney’s three stores at D23 Expo, Insider spied the exclusive $US300 collectible from Hot Toys which shows Cap wielding Thor’s hammer.
- Insider was told that as of 2 p.m. Friday that the figure was sold out.
- Fans are already selling the figure online for hundreds more.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Fans cheered in theatres when Captain America wielded Thor’s hammer in “Avengers: Endgame,” and now the fan-favourite moment from the movie is available to own. That is, if you’re lucky enough to get your hands on it.
Friday, the Disney Store was selling a $US300 collectible Captain America figure at its biannual D23 Expo convention for fans, and it’s gorgeous.
The 1/6th scale figure from Hot Toys shows Captain America with Thor’s hammer and his own iconic shield.
That’s not all.
The figure also comes with a cracked version of Captain America’s shield, which memorably gets chipped away at by Thanos’ sword in the film.
The full set comes with a few interchangeable hands, Loki’s scepter, Captain America’s shield intact and another one that’s broken and in pieces. Insider was told that as of 2 p.m., the figure was sold out.
That’s not a surprise. The line to enter the store wraps around the length of it.
If you really want the action figure, it’s already reselling online on eBay for anywhere from $US400 to over $US1500.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.