- After months of waiting, Marvel has finally released the first trailer for the next “Avengers” movie.
- The sequel, called “Endgame,” will continue with Tony Stark (played by Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), and more of the heroes trying to undo the devastating effects of the Thanos (Josh Brolin) snap in the last movie.
- After gathering the Infinity stones, Thanos wiped out half the universe with a snap of his fingers. Black Panther, Spider-Man, and almost all of the “Guardians of the Galaxy” crew have been wiped out.
- Hawkeye, who wasn’t in “Infinity War,” makes a quick appearance in the trailer.
- Tony Stark leaves a message for Pepper Potts as he’s stuck in space, and Captain America is shown crying. Watch until the end to see another surprise appearance.
- “Avengers 4” will hit theatres April 26, 2019. We’re not sure why you’re still reading this. Watch the trailer now, below.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.