The Australian Financial Review has just announced its 2017 BOSS MBA rankings.
The University of Sydney tops MBA schools, taking out the number one position for the first time with its $61,500 masters degree.
The University of Queensland Business School’s $57,100 degree fell to second after holding top spot since 2013.
The Melbourne Business School’s $85,500 MBA is third.
- The University of Sydney Business School
- UQ Business School, University of Queensland
- Melbourne Business School
- Griffith Business School, Griffith University
- Adelaide Business School, University of Adelaide
- QUT Graduate School of Business
- University of South Australia Business School
- Curtin Graduate School of Business
- School of Business and Law, Central Queensland University
- Bond Business School
The AFR’s bi-annual report, last released in 2015, is based on the answers by business schools to a detailed questionnaire as well as a survey that goes to alumni who have graduated in the past three years.
There are a range of organisations which rank MBAs.
The latest Financial Times ranking of the world’s top 100 MBAs includes UNSW’s Australian Graduate School of Management, Macquarie Graduate School of Management, and Melbourne Business School.
The QS Global Business Schools Report survey has Melbourne Business School with the top Australian MBA.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.