- Ariana Grande was photographed looking super excited for many of her fellow nominees at the 2020 Grammy Awards.
- She embraced Billie Eilish on the red carpet, appeared to praise Lil Nas X’s pink outfit, and posed with Tyler, the Creator.
- See the adorable photos below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Ariana Grande stole the show in a tulle dress and blonde ponytail at the 2020 Grammy Awards – but she seemed far more excited to see her peers and fellow nominees.
The 26-year-old pop star, who was nominated for five awards this year, was photographed embracing many of her fellow musicians at the 62nd annual ceremony on Sunday.
— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) January 27, 2020
Grande also enthusiastically embraced Lil Nas X, appearing to praise his pink cowboy outfit.
Grande, Eilish, and Lil Nas X are all nominated for album of the year, for “Thank U, Next,” “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?” and “7,” respectively.
The “NASA” singer also posed with Tyler, the Creator, whose critically acclaimed “Igor” is up for best rap album.
Grande was beaming with the rapper’s arm around her.
The Grammys are airing live from Los Angeles’ Staples Centre until 11:30 p.m. ET on CBS. See a full list of the winners here, updated live.
- Read more:
- Ariana Grande wowed at the Grammys in a ball gown with a 20-foot-wide skirt that engulfed her as she sat on the red carpet
- The 20 best album of the year nominees that got robbed at the Grammys
- The 11 biggest snubs of the 2020 Grammy nominations
- This year’s most important Grammy nominees, ranked by streaming
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.