Photo: Flickr / Brian Wilkins
The mobile advertising market is predicted to balloon to $6.6 billion by 2017, according to a new report from BI Intelligence. That includes about $5.7B in mobile-media advertising spending, and $893 million in “local ads,” or geo-targeted coupons of the sort Groupon and Foursquare currently offer.What are the best ways to reach consumers before the competition? On iPad, iPhone, Android, tablets, with apps, in games, and more?
You can find out what’s next at Business Insider’s Mobile Advertising Conference on June 14.
The Mobile Advertising Conference convenes leading advertisers, publishers, and mobile experts like the IAB, Nielsen, and Flurry to give you the latest approaches, real-life case studies, and data-rich presentations. Tickets are on sale now.
Mobile executives speaking include:
- Tim Reis, Head of Mobile Display, Google
- Brian Sugar, Co-Founder & CEO, Sugar Inc.
- Michael Bayle, SVP, ESPN Mobile
- Jonathan Carson, CEO Digital, Nielsen
- Giordano Contestabile, Sr. Dir. Product and Business Strategy, Mobile, PopCap Games
- Fritz Desir, Director Experience Strategy & Architecture, TribalDDB
- Chris McCann, President, 1-800-Flowers.com
- Ben Milne, Founder & CEO, Dwolla
Check out the agenda for our themes and keynotes. You can follow @BI_Events on Twitter for discounts and updates. If you’re interested in connecting with the community of advertisers and publishers as a sponsor, contact [email protected]
See you next month!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.