Photo: Boonsri Dickinson, Business Insider
We asked some founders of Silicon Valley startups what their favourite apps were.It turns out entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley optimise for productivity. Some admitted that they indulge in entertainment once in a while.
Here is what they said:
- Ben Parr of The Peep Project: Evernote and Clear. “Evernote is my killer app. Syncing audio and text notes across devices has been priceless. I’m also a huge fan of Clear, which has transformed how I manage tasks.”
- Grant Wernick of Weotta: Netflix for watching movies, Priceline for booking trips, and Pandora for music.
- Naithan Jones of AgLocal: Uber is a hip cab startup that lets you get around in style with a personal driver. Leap2 is a way to search the web on your smartphone. Voxer lets you send photos, voice messages, and text to your friends all within a single app.
- Wences Casares of Lemon: Evernote, TripIt, and Dropbox. Casares uses TripIt for travel and Dropbox to send files off his phone.
- Sahil Lavingia of Gumroad: Clear, Path, and Asana. Lavingia digs productivity apps. Clear is a cool to-do list app. Path is a journal that lets you share moments with your close friends and family. Asana is a project management app.