- The Apple Watch is expensive, and it doesn’t often go on sale.
- Shoppers aren’t likely to find Apple Watch discounts at the Apple store.
- But Black Friday deals for older models should be available at some stores.
If you’ve been eyeing the Apple Watch, you might be able to save big if you buy it on Black Friday.
With the help of deal-tracking website BestBlackFriday.com and Macrumors.com, which keeps track of the latest Apple news, we gathered a list of the retailers who will be offering deals on Apple Watches this Black Friday.
The deals announced so far are primarily for older Apple Watch models, but they’re still great gets — especially for people who don’t necessarily need the latest model.
Apple Watch Series 1
- Macy’s — $US70 off on 38mm models that retail for $US179.99 and 42mm models that retail for $US229 on (November 22-November 25)
- Target — $US70 off for prices starting at $US179.99
- Best Buy — $US50 off on 38mm aluminium models priced at $US199
Apple Watch Series 2
Dick’s Sporting Goods already has some discounts on the Apple Watch Series 2:
Apple Watch Series 3
So far, we haven’t found a pure discount on an Apple Watch Series 3. And since it’s the newest edition, it’s possible there won’t be any major cuts here.
However, we did find an interesting deal at Kohl’s were you can get Kohl’s Cash with the purchase of an Apple Watch Series 3. Available online starting 5 p.m. local time on November 23:
- $US90 in Kohl’s Cash with the purchase of a 38mm GPS gold Apple Watch Series 3 with Pink Sand Sport Band ($US329)
- You can also get $US75 in Kohl’s Cash with the purchase of a 38mm Space Grey Apple Watch Series 1 with Black Sport Band ($US249)
- Best Buy — Apple watch bands up to 30% off select models
- HEDocks — An Apple Watch stand for 40% off with promo code “HEDOCKBF17”
We will update this list if/when we stumble upon more deals. Keep checking back!