- Apple‘s stock is trading 2% lower on Monday, part of a broader tech selloff led by Facebook.
- In addition, a small chorus of analysts says they are lowering their iPhone X sales estimates because the phone is too expensive.
- “Many component suppliers for iPhone X have seen very low shipments since Feb,” a note from Nomura says.
- Longbow Research recently sent a note to clients saying its sources inside Apple’s Asian supply chain believed the iPhone X was not selling well.
- Watch Apple’s stock price in real time here.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.