Two weeks ago, Apple released its most recent software update, iOS 8.2, just in time for its big Apple Watch event.
If you own an iPhone or iPad, here’s what you can expect from the iOS 8.3 update:
- You’ll now be able to ask Siri to make a phone call over speaker phone
- Siri support for several new languages, including Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Danish, Turkish, Thai, and English for India
- A whole new set of Emojis, now with more diverse skin tones
- Improved login process for Google accounts
- Support for wireless CarPlay, Apple’s software for using iPhone in the car