9to5Mac dropped a new report Thursday outlining the team primarily responsible for developing Apple’s electric vehicle.
The list of people was compiled by 9to5Mac’s Jordan Kahn and Mark Gurman, thanks to help from sources within the company. It shows the most comprehensive list of people we’ve seen, thus far, that have been assigned to work on Apple’s vehicle ambitions.
Here are some notable people on the list:
- Steve Zadesky – former Ford executive and product design vice president
- Johann Jungwirth – former president & CEO of Mercedes-Benz Research & Development
- Robert Gough – software engineering manager at Autoliv, a company that designs safety systems like seatbelts and airbags
- David Nelson – former Tesla Motors engineer
- John Ireland – former senior power train test engineer at Tesla, former research engineer at National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- David Perner – former Ford engineer
- Lauren Ciminera – former lead recruiter at Tesla
Check out the full list of people reportedly working on the car, which includes new hires and current Apple employees, over at 9to5Mac.
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.