Apple’s AUD $6.62 billion (US$5 billion) “Spaceship” campus in Cupertino, California, almost looks like it’s ready for take-off.
Construction on the project, titled Apple Campus 2, started in 2013 and planning was in the works for many years before that.
At a company-wide meeting last year, Apple CEO Tim Cook said that some of the first employees would likely move in by the end of January 2017.
But Cupertino’s city inspector said last fall that it believed the project was behind schedule, and landscaping on the project isn’t supposed to wrap up until next quarter, according to the City of Cupertino.
- Top IoT Companies to Watch & Invest In
- Best IoT Conferences & Expos
- IoT Wearable Devices & Technology
- How the IoT Will Affect Security & Privacy
- Ultimate IoT Research Bundle