After opting out of Black Friday last year, the deals are more than what people might have been expecting, but the best discounts on Apple products are still through third-party retailers.
Here’s the breakdown:
- MacBooks: Get a $150 Apple Gift Card when you buy a Mac computer, ranging from the cheapest MacBook Air model ($999) to the MacBook Pro’s ($1,299-$1,999) — though notably not the new ones with the Touch Bar — or the iMacs ($1,099-$1,499).
- iPads: Get an $100 Apple gift card when you buy one of three iPads, the Mini 4 ($399), the Air 2 ($399), or the Pro ($599).
- iPhones: Get a $50 Apple gift card when you buy an iPhone SE ($399), iPhone 6s ($549), or an iPhone 6s Plus ($649).
- Apple Watch: Get a $25 Apple gift card when you buy any Apple Watch Series 1 model ($269-$299).
- Apple TV: Get a $25 Apple gift card when you buy an Apple TV ($149).
Apple also wants you to shop the event online — it is offering free delivery on products ordered today, as previously announced, and it has said the best way to shop the event is via the Apple Store app.
It looks like Apple is also offering Apple Music, its subscription music-streaming service, free for three months.
NOW WATCH: How to supercharge your iPhone in 5 minutes
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.