- Angelina Jolie took all six of her children to a screening of the new film “The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind” in New York City on Monday.
- It rounds out a jam-packed trip for the Jolie-Pitt clan, who were also spotted taking a tour of New York University and catching a performance of “Hamilton” over the weekend, according to the New York Post.
Angelina Jolie left no child behind when she went to a movie in New York City on Monday.
The 43-year-old actress brought all six of her children to a screening of “The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind” at the Crosby Street Hotel.
Jolie wasn’t just a guest at the event, but also moderated a Q&A onstage with the film’s writer, director and star, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and the author of the memoir the movie is based on, William Kamkwamba, according to the “Today” show.
Kamkwamba’s memoir is about how he built windmills as a teen to help bring power to his remote Malawian village, and help irrigate fields.
The screening was just one of many outings the Jolie-Pitt family made in the last few days, according to the New York Post.
Last Thursday, Jolie took her four oldest children to another screening at the Museum of Modern Art. The following day, she was spotted taking oldest son Maddox, 17, on a tour of New York University, the Post reported.
The Post also reported that Jolie took her entire brood to a showing of “Hamilton” on Saturday.
Late last year, Jolie came to a custody agreement with her ex-husband, Brad Pitt, whom she divorced in 2016.
The couple started dating in 2005, when Maddox was just four. The couple then adopted two other children and had three biological children together.
- Read more:
- Everything you need to know about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s 12-year relationship – and divorce battle
- Angelina Jolie opens up about working with Brad Pitt and why she thought it would help their marriage
- A top divorce lawyer explains what could happen to Brangelina’s $US500 million fortune
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.