The INSIDER Summary:
• Perez Hilton is allegedly being sued by Angelina Jolie’s lawyers for coverage of their divorce.
• Hilton fired back at Jolie’s lawyers on Instagram.
Be careful what you write about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. At least, that’s what celebrity blogger Perez Hilton is learning the hard way.
Hilton shared on Instagram on Sunday that he was allegedly contacted by Jolie’s lawyers, Bert Fields and Priya Sapori, over coverage of the Brangelina divorce.
Radar Online reported Fields and Sapori asked Hilton to modify one of his articles on Jolie. Hilton denied their request.
In an email back to Jolie’s lawyers, Hilton wrote that he has “ALWAYS been a huge fan and SUPPORTER of hers.” (His emphasis not ours.)
Hilton went on to express his frustration and even demand an apology, adding that he was “not changing anything.” He then ended the letter on a vulgar note.
“In other news, #AngelinaJolie’s lawyers at Greenberg Glusker have just threatened to sue me for my coverage of her split from #BradPitt,” Hilton wrote on Instagram. “ME!! I have always been one of Angelina Jolie’s loudest and strongest supporters and defenders!!!!! This was my email back to Angelina’s lawyers, #BertFields and #PriyaSapori. Glad I’m not running for president!!”
You can read the message in full below via Instagram. The last line is a bit NSFW.
The full message reads:
Please get this message to Angelina Jolie herself.
I have ALWAYS been a huge fan and SUPPORTER of hers!!
I am livid!!
Unless she wants to turn me into an enemy, I want an apology right now.
I am not changing anything.
If you want to sue me, my lawyer is Bryan Freedman and he is CC’d.
I did nothing illegal. We stand 100% behind our reporting.
F— YOU. And suck my d—!
Here’s a quick look at some recent headlines from Hilton on the Brangelina divorce:
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Kids In Therapy As They Cope With Their Parents’ Split: ‘It’s Been A Traumatic Situation’
- Angelina Jolie Officially Moves Into Kardashian Territory!
- Melissa Etheridge DRAGS Angelina Jolie & Calls The Abuse Allegations Against Brad Pitt ‘Completely Unfounded’ — Oh Snap!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.