- Anastasia Beverly Hills is currently having a buy-one-get-one-free sale on its website.
- The promotion applies to the brand’s standard lipsticks, lip glosses, and liquid lipsticks.
- Free lip products will only be available until supplies last.
- The beauty brand is also offering free makeup bags to customers who purchase lip kits, and free shipping to those who spend over $US25.
Some beauty brands seem to have the holiday gift-giving spirit in mind.
This week, Anastasia Beverly Hills is giving away free lip products to customers who purchase a standard lipstick, lip gloss, or liquid lipstick on its website.
The buy-one-get-one-free sale is happening now, but will only last until products run out.
The brand’s individual lip products usually range in price from $US16 – $US20
Lip glosses from Anastasia Beverly Hills are the cheapest thing you can buy on the list, retailing for $US16. Standard lipsticks are sold for $US18 and the brand’s matte liquid lipsticks cost $US20.
Shoppers can choose to buy any of these lip products and essentially get two for the price of one.
Customers who purchase lip sets qualify for a different promotion
The buy-one-get-one-free sale does not include the brand’s lip gift-sets and palettes. But that doesn’t mean interested shoppers are completely out of luck.
Anastasia Beverly Hills says it’s giving away free holiday makeup bags to customers who purchase lip kits. Similarly, any purchase over $US25 qualifies for free shipping, according to the brand.
Most of the included sale items are still available to purchase, but only while supplies last. The full range of included products can be viewed on the Anastasia Beverly Hills website.
- Read more:
- I went shopping at CoverGirl’s first-ever store and it had features that I wish every makeup store had
- You can now buy an eye-shadow palette that looks like a pizza and it even comes in a takeout box
- I tried those $US25 colour-changing pigments you’ve seen all over Instagram, and was pleasantly surprised by the results
- The most popular beauty products of 2018
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.